The Department of History at the University of Calgary is pleased to announce one Eyes High Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship (http://grad.ucalgary.ca/faculty/eyes-high) for applicants to the PhD program in History at the University of Calgary. The applicant will be working with Petra Dolata (http://hist.ucalgary.ca/profiles/petra-dolata), Canada Research Chair, History of Energy, in the area of 20th-century US-Canadian energy relations and diplomacy. Applicants should have completed their MA (or commensurate) degree by July 1, 2016. Canadian and international applicants are eligible.
The Eyes High Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship (EHDRS) is offered for a maximum tenure of 4 years, for full-time Doctoral studies at the University of Calgary. The award value amounts to $25,000.00 p.a. for Canadian citizens and permanents residents or $30,000.00 p.a. for international students. Applications should be received March 21, 2016 and will be adjudicated in accordance with the Department of History’s standards for PhD applicants (available at http://hist.ucalgary.ca/graduate/application-process). If you have any questions, please contact Petra Dolata at email@example.com.
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- 2021 NiCHE Prize Announcement - September 16, 2020
- CFP: Discard Studies Twitter Conference - September 10, 2020
- CFP – Environments of Exile: Refugees, Nature, and Representations - September 4, 2020
- CFP: Fighting Scarcity and Creating Abundance - July 30, 2020
- Ten Books to Contextualize Environmental Racism - July 8, 2020
- Call for Contributors: Research and Writing in the Time of COVID-19 - June 12, 2020
- Déclaration du comité exécutif du NiCHE sur la violence policière et le racisme / Statement on Police Violence and Anti-Black Racism - June 10, 2020
- #AltASEH2020 Call for Participants - March 30, 2020
- #ASEH2020Tweets Twitter Conference Schedule (March 19-20, 2020) - March 18, 2020
- New Book – Footprints: In Search of Future Fossils - March 18, 2020