The Department of History at the University of Calgary is pleased to announce one Eyes High Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship (http://grad.ucalgary.ca/faculty/eyes-high) for applicants to the PhD program in History at the University of Calgary. The applicant will be working with Petra Dolata (http://hist.ucalgary.ca/profiles/petra-dolata), Canada Research Chair, History of Energy, in the area of 20th-century US-Canadian energy relations and diplomacy. Applicants should have completed their MA (or commensurate) degree by July 1, 2016. Canadian and international applicants are eligible.
The Eyes High Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship (EHDRS) is offered for a maximum tenure of 4 years, for full-time Doctoral studies at the University of Calgary. The award value amounts to $25,000.00 p.a. for Canadian citizens and permanents residents or $30,000.00 p.a. for international students. Applications should be received March 21, 2016 and will be adjudicated in accordance with the Department of History’s standards for PhD applicants (available at http://hist.ucalgary.ca/graduate/application-process). If you have any questions, please contact Petra Dolata at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- Editors Wanted - July 28, 2021
- “Environments of Exile: Refugees, Nature, and Representations” Program - July 26, 2021
- STREAMS Conference Programme Now Available! - July 21, 2021
- The Environmental Context of Residential Schools - July 9, 2021
- Best Article in Canadian Environmental History Prize: The 2021 Winner! - June 18, 2021
- Monitoring and Evaluating Climate Communication and Education (MECCE) Project Regional Hub Launch - June 9, 2021
- Heritage Trees & Gay Cruising in the 1980s - June 7, 2021
- Virtual Event: Storytime for the Apocalypse with NiCHE - May 19, 2021
- Recognizing Environmental History When We See It - April 21, 2021
- Live Stream: New Books in the Nature | History | Society series published by UBC Press - April 19, 2021