The Department of History at the University of Calgary is pleased to announce one Eyes High Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship (http://grad.ucalgary.ca/faculty/eyes-high) for applicants to the PhD program in History at the University of Calgary. The applicant will be working with Petra Dolata (http://hist.ucalgary.ca/profiles/petra-dolata), Canada Research Chair, History of Energy, in the area of 20th-century US-Canadian energy relations and diplomacy. Applicants should have completed their MA (or commensurate) degree by July 1, 2016. Canadian and international applicants are eligible.
The Eyes High Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship (EHDRS) is offered for a maximum tenure of 4 years, for full-time Doctoral studies at the University of Calgary. The award value amounts to $25,000.00 p.a. for Canadian citizens and permanents residents or $30,000.00 p.a. for international students. Applications should be received March 21, 2016 and will be adjudicated in accordance with the Department of History’s standards for PhD applicants (available at http://hist.ucalgary.ca/graduate/application-process). If you have any questions, please contact Petra Dolata at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- Live Stream: New Books in the Nature | History | Society series published by UBC Press - April 19, 2021
- Live Stream: What’s Next for Canadian Environmental History? - April 9, 2021
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow (Animal Welfare/History) - April 9, 2021
- Public Lecture: Edward Jones-Imhotep, Histories from Broken Worlds - March 19, 2021
- Public Lecture: James Scott - February 23, 2021
- Call for Papers: The 2051 Munich Climate Conference - February 19, 2021
- Call for Papers: Environmental Crises in the Indian Ocean World since 1800 - February 15, 2021
- Transforming Brown to Green: Environmental Organizing in Toronto in the 1970s - January 11, 2021
- 2020 Year In Review - December 22, 2020
- The NiCHE Wikipedia Page Needs an Update! - November 20, 2020