Troy Vettesse (NYU) would like to put together a panel on Canadian comparative histories, Alberta, or energy for the CHA meeting in Calgary next year. His own work is on the comparative history of synthetic fuels, with case studies on the Albertan tar sands, Colorado’s oil shale, and German and South African programmes for the hydrogenation of coal.
Please contact Troy directly if interested. The deadline for submitting panels is October 15, 2015.
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- Call for Papers – Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History, WCEH4 2024 - January 23, 2023
- Top Five Posts of 2022 - January 4, 2023
- Open Call for Authors “Future Directions in Environmental History” - December 13, 2022
- Welcome the New NiCHE Executive and Editorial Board Members! - December 1, 2022
- Double Your Contribution! Matching Funds for the Next $1500 - November 22, 2022
- What Has NiCHE Done for You Lately? - November 14, 2022
- The Annual Great NiCHE November Fundraising Campaign! - November 1, 2022
- Call for 2023 NiCHE Editors and Executive Committee Members - October 19, 2022
- 2023 NiCHE Prize Call for Submissions - September 26, 2022
- Online Event – Water Knows No Boundaries – Releasing Toxic Tailings “Ponds” Won’t Either - September 22, 2022