The 2015 Northeast and Atlantic Canada Environmental History Forum will take place August 21 and 22 at Bucknell University in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. The program, pre-circulated papers, and travel information are all available at http://www.nacehf.org.
This is the fourth meeting of the group, after Boston, Orono, and Charlottetown. This year’s program includes papers on PEI, Maine, Nova Scotia, and Massachusetts; a panel discussion of works from both sides of the border; and a presentation on aboriginal history in the central Susquehanna River region.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com. It would be super to see lots of Canadians.
Latest posts by Claire Campbell (see all)
- Shore/lines: Mapping Coastlines on Isle Saint-Jean - August 17, 2020
- A Working Waterfront: Water and Public Memory in Halifax - April 7, 2020
- “A window looking seaward” – Finding Environmental History in the Writing of L.M. Montgomery - March 26, 2020
- CFP: NEAR-EH Forum, Charlottetown, June 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Annual Call for Syllabi - October 24, 2019
- Call for Contributors: Not Your Day Job - September 19, 2019
- Mail Call! Postcards from Summer 2019 - September 12, 2019
- Summer Postcards 2019 - September 3, 2019
- Summer Postcards 2019 - June 6, 2019
- Northeast & Atlantic Region Environmental History Forum (NEAR-EH) 2019 - June 4, 2019