The 2015 Northeast and Atlantic Canada Environmental History Forum will take place August 21 and 22 at Bucknell University in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. The program, pre-circulated papers, and travel information are all available at http://www.nacehf.org.
This is the fourth meeting of the group, after Boston, Orono, and Charlottetown. This year’s program includes papers on PEI, Maine, Nova Scotia, and Massachusetts; a panel discussion of works from both sides of the border; and a presentation on aboriginal history in the central Susquehanna River region.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com. It would be super to see lots of Canadians.
Latest posts by Claire Campbell (see all)
- Cross-Country Check-Up on Climate Change - April 18, 2023
- Online Event – Eighteenth-Century Environmental Humanities - April 6, 2023
- CFP: Energy & the Environment, Association for Canadian Studies in the United States (ACSUS) - January 18, 2023
- Call for Papers – Backyard Natures: An Exploration of Local Environments in the Northeast - January 10, 2023
- The Thank-You Tree - December 20, 2022
- Stuff Stories: The Confederation Trail - July 18, 2022
- Summer Institute: Non/Humanity - April 1, 2022
- Northeast and Atlantic Region Environmental History Forum (NEAR-EH) Call for Papers, 2022 - February 10, 2022
- Appel à contributions: PiCHE - November 19, 2021
- Call for Submissions: PiCHE - November 12, 2021