Dec. 12-13, 2014
Please mark your calendars for the 25th Arpents workshop in environmental history and historical geography. All are welcome to attend.
We still have a few open slots for presenters. If you would like to present your research, please send short abstract of your presentation to Daniel Rueck at firstname.lastname@example.org. A preliminary program will be available by late-October.
Latest posts by Jim Clifford (see all)
- Virtual Conference – At the Vanguard of Colonialism: Global Perspectives on Timber Colonialism during the Age of Industrialization - October 31, 2023
- CFP: Timber Colonialism Workshop - January 27, 2023
- E.P. Thompson’s “The Making of the English Working Class”, Industrial Capitalism, and the Climate Emergency - October 25, 2021
- Cycling in Search of the Clyde Timber Ponds - September 15, 2021
- Thinking with History About the Future with Immersive Technology - June 9, 2021
- Canadian Timber Exports to the UK were more than “an episode” - October 1, 2018
- Canada Docks and Quebec Pond - July 25, 2018
- Call for Participants and Proposals: Canadian History and Environment Summer Symposium - December 12, 2017
- Film Review: Guardians of Eternity - January 25, 2017
- “Two chemical works behind him, and a soap factory in front”: Living and Working in London’s Industrial Marshlands - November 25, 2015