Earlier this month, Steven Anderson, Forest History Society president, travelled to Alliston, Ontario, to meet with the Forest History Society of Ontario and to address the Ontario Forestry Association at their 62nd annual meeting.
You can read more about Steve’s trip, in this recent blog entry.
Featured image: Photo by Bradley Prentice on Unsplash.
The following two tabs change content below.
David Brownstein is the Principal of Klahanie Research Ltd (www.klahanieresearch.ca). He is also a longstanding UBC sessional instructor, and the continuing co-ordinator of NiCHE's "The Canadian Forest-History Preservation Project" (still facilitating archival donations after 11 years).
Latest posts by David Brownstein (see all)
- What is the History of Logging Protests in British Columbia? Part Two - January 14, 2022
- What is the History of Logging Protests in British Columbia? - December 22, 2021
- Archival Donation: Western Forest Products - July 26, 2016
- In Celebration of International Day of Forests: A Forest History Archival Donation Guide - March 21, 2015
- The Cloud Will Not Remember Everything Forever: Some Thoughts Prompted by Another Forest History Archival Donation - October 6, 2014
- History mysteries at the Association of BC Forest Professionals Meeting - August 11, 2014
- June is Forest History Month: Special issue of the Forestry Chronicle. - June 6, 2014
- Archival donation: the Dr Hubert William Ferdinand Bunce fonds. - May 26, 2014
- Adventures along the archival commodity chain: the Truck Loggers Convention. - May 2, 2014
- A rare event: forest history on the sports pages. - March 30, 2014