Two PhD candidates are looking for a third party to join them in their panel submission to the 2011 CHA in Fredericton, entitled ‘Wooded Landscapes on the Brink of the Fossil Fuel Age’.
If you think this topic may fit with your project, or would like to submit a paper with a focus on the relationship between humans and wood, please respond to Andrew Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Featured image: “View on South West Head, Grand Manan Island, Bay of Fundy, Canada”, August 1851. Drawing by Frederic Edwin Church. Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum.
Latest posts by David Brownstein (see all)
- What is the History of Logging Protests in British Columbia? Part Two - January 14, 2022
- What is the History of Logging Protests in British Columbia? - December 22, 2021
- Archival Donation: Western Forest Products - July 26, 2016
- In Celebration of International Day of Forests: A Forest History Archival Donation Guide - March 21, 2015
- The Cloud Will Not Remember Everything Forever: Some Thoughts Prompted by Another Forest History Archival Donation - October 6, 2014
- History mysteries at the Association of BC Forest Professionals Meeting - August 11, 2014
- June is Forest History Month: Special issue of the Forestry Chronicle. - June 6, 2014
- Archival donation: the Dr Hubert William Ferdinand Bunce fonds. - May 26, 2014
- Adventures along the archival commodity chain: the Truck Loggers Convention. - May 2, 2014
- A rare event: forest history on the sports pages. - March 30, 2014