The Abandoned Mines project has just celebrated their first year of research. To mark this occasion, the group has released their second newsletter, which provides updates on the project progress, information about the extensive team, and background information for those interested in Canada’s abandoned mines.
Featured image: Beattie Mine, Duparquet, Québec, Canada, 2020. Photo by Tinss on Wikimedia Commons.
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- Call for Papers – Transitions, Transformations and Transdisciplinarity: Histories beyond History, WCEH4 2024 - January 23, 2023
- Top Five Posts of 2022 - January 4, 2023
- Open Call for Authors “Future Directions in Environmental History” - December 13, 2022
- Welcome the New NiCHE Executive and Editorial Board Members! - December 1, 2022
- Double Your Contribution! Matching Funds for the Next $1500 - November 22, 2022
- What Has NiCHE Done for You Lately? - November 14, 2022
- The Annual Great NiCHE November Fundraising Campaign! - November 1, 2022
- Call for 2023 NiCHE Editors and Executive Committee Members - October 19, 2022
- 2023 NiCHE Prize Call for Submissions - September 26, 2022
- Online Event – Water Knows No Boundaries – Releasing Toxic Tailings “Ponds” Won’t Either - September 22, 2022