Episode 59: Introducing Papers in Canadian History and Environment
NiCHE has launched a new publication, Papers in Canadian History and Environment. This scholar-led, peer reviewed, open access publication features new research on the intersections of nature, society, and the Canadian past.
On this episode, Sean Kheraj, Jennifer Bonnell, and Owen Temby discuss their new roles as editors of Papers in Canadian History and Environment. We also hear from Matt Dyce and Jonathan Peyton about their forthcoming paper in this new publication.
“Lift Me Up” by Macroform
“Next Time” by Oper-8
“The Sun Gives” by Torments of My Life
Kheraj, Sean. “Episode 59: Introducing Papers in Canadian History and Environment” Nature’s Past: Canadian Environmental History Podcast. 20 February 2018.
Latest posts by Sean Kheraj (see all)
- Nature’s Past Episode 59: Introducing Papers in Canadian History and Environment - February 20, 2018
- Culpability and Canada’s Anthropocene: A Response - January 29, 2018
- Nature’s Past Episode 58: The Past and Future of Canadian Environmental History - November 30, 2017
- Nature’s Past Episode 57: Why Study Canada? - September 13, 2017
- CHESS 2017 Reflections: Acknowledging People and the Land - June 8, 2017
- Nature’s Past Episode 56: Animal Metropolis - May 29, 2017
- 2017 Melville-Nelles-Hoffmann Lecture in Environmental History: Sara Pritchard - March 27, 2017
- The Otter~La loutre: Top Five Posts of 2016 - January 5, 2017
- Nature’s Past Episode 55: Asbestos Mining and Environmental Health - November 30, 2016
- Indigenous Voices and Resistance in Oil Pipeline History: The Dene Tha’ and the Norman Wells Pipeline - November 18, 2016