Episode 59: Introducing Papers in Canadian History and Environment
NiCHE has launched a new publication, Papers in Canadian History and Environment. This scholar-led, peer reviewed, open access publication features new research on the intersections of nature, society, and the Canadian past.
On this episode, Sean Kheraj, Jennifer Bonnell, and Owen Temby discuss their new roles as editors of Papers in Canadian History and Environment. We also hear from Matt Dyce and Jonathan Peyton about their forthcoming paper in this new publication.
“Lift Me Up” by Macroform
“Next Time” by Oper-8
“The Sun Gives” by Torments of My Life
Kheraj, Sean. “Episode 59: Introducing Papers in Canadian History and Environment” Nature’s Past: Canadian Environmental History Podcast. 20 February 2018.
Latest posts by Sean Kheraj (see all)
- Nature’s Past Episode 62: Carbon Democracy and Canadian History - September 27, 2018
- Autumn Renewal - September 26, 2018
- The Complicated History of Building Pipelines in Canada - June 1, 2018
- Nature’s Past Episode 61: Why Graduate Students Study Environmental History - May 24, 2018
- The Great Epizootic of 1872-73 - May 3, 2018
- Nature’s Past Episode 60: New Research in Canadian Environmental History - April 9, 2018
- Offline Conferencing: My ASEH 2018 - March 27, 2018
- Nature’s Past Episode 59: Introducing Papers in Canadian History and Environment - February 20, 2018
- Culpability and Canada’s Anthropocene: A Response - January 29, 2018
- Nature’s Past Episode 58: The Past and Future of Canadian Environmental History - November 30, 2017