Episode 59: Introducing Papers in Canadian History and Environment
NiCHE has launched a new publication, Papers in Canadian History and Environment. This scholar-led, peer reviewed, open access publication features new research on the intersections of nature, society, and the Canadian past.
On this episode, Sean Kheraj, Jennifer Bonnell, and Owen Temby discuss their new roles as editors of Papers in Canadian History and Environment. We also hear from Matt Dyce and Jonathan Peyton about their forthcoming paper in this new publication.
“Lift Me Up” by Macroform
“Next Time” by Oper-8
“The Sun Gives” by Torments of My Life
Kheraj, Sean. “Episode 59: Introducing Papers in Canadian History and Environment” Nature’s Past: Canadian Environmental History Podcast. 20 February 2018.
Latest posts by Sean Kheraj (see all)
- Nature’s Past Episode 64: Environment and Alibi - May 22, 2019
- From Field Trip to Walking Tour: Animals in the City - April 30, 2019
- What Role Should History Play in Canadian Oil Pipeline Politics? - April 16, 2019
- Building Environmental History Networks Around the World - April 12, 2019
- I’m Not Going to Ohio: How I Will Participate in ASEH 2019 - April 11, 2019
- More: Energy History and Energy Futures - April 10, 2019
- Nature’s Past Episode 63: Unbuilt Environments - March 25, 2019
- Nature’s Past Episode 62: Carbon Democracy and Canadian History - September 27, 2018
- Autumn Renewal - September 26, 2018
- The Complicated History of Building Pipelines in Canada - June 1, 2018