Episode 59: Introducing Papers in Canadian History and Environment
NiCHE has launched a new publication, Papers in Canadian History and Environment. This scholar-led, peer reviewed, open access publication features new research on the intersections of nature, society, and the Canadian past.
On this episode, Sean Kheraj, Jennifer Bonnell, and Owen Temby discuss their new roles as editors of Papers in Canadian History and Environment. We also hear from Matt Dyce and Jonathan Peyton about their forthcoming paper in this new publication.
“Lift Me Up” by Macroform
“Next Time” by Oper-8
“The Sun Gives” by Torments of My Life
“notebook” by waferboard
Kheraj, Sean. “Episode 59: Introducing Papers in Canadian History and Environment” Nature’s Past: Canadian Environmental History Podcast. 20 February 2018.
Latest posts by Sean Kheraj (see all)
- Thank You, Friends of NiCHE! - December 2, 2022
- Nature’s Past Episode 76: Methodological Challenges in Animal History - November 30, 2022
- Nature’s Past Episode 75: Uranium Mining at Elliot Lake - June 30, 2022
- How the Interprovincial and Trans Mountain Pipelines Were Approved - April 8, 2022
- Nature’s Past Episode 74: Colonial Legacies of Wood Buffalo National Park - March 28, 2022
- Reindeer at the End of the World: Apocalypse, Climate, and Soviet Dreams - January 25, 2022
- Top 5 Posts of 2021 - January 6, 2022
- 2022 Melville-Nelles-Hoffmann Lecture in Environmental History: Bathsheba Demuth - January 3, 2022
- Thank You - December 20, 2021
- Nature’s Past Episode 73: New Books in Canadian Environmental History - November 15, 2021