In addition to our “The Suburbs Around You” photo contest, we also held a second contest for CHESS 2014 participants. We were looking for the best pictures from CHESS 2014. All the photos are available on the NiCHE Flickr page here. And you can view all of the images and captions in the slideshow above.
The winner of this contest is:
Sara Spike captured this shot of a birdhouse during our walking tour of York and Black Creek in the northwest part of Toronto. The Black Creek Conservation Project installed this and other birdhouses along the creek.
I want to thank all of the contributors to this photo contest:
Latest posts by Sean Kheraj (see all)
- Nature’s Past Episode 64: Environment and Alibi - May 22, 2019
- From Field Trip to Walking Tour: Animals in the City - April 30, 2019
- What Role Should History Play in Canadian Oil Pipeline Politics? - April 16, 2019
- Building Environmental History Networks Around the World - April 12, 2019
- I’m Not Going to Ohio: How I Will Participate in ASEH 2019 - April 11, 2019
- More: Energy History and Energy Futures - April 10, 2019
- Nature’s Past Episode 63: Unbuilt Environments - March 25, 2019
- Nature’s Past Episode 62: Carbon Democracy and Canadian History - September 27, 2018
- Autumn Renewal - September 26, 2018
- The Complicated History of Building Pipelines in Canada - June 1, 2018