The latest EHTV Short is “The River Industry – A Jaunt Through Georgetown.” Mike Commito (McMaster University) takes us on a short tour of the industrial decay along the Georgetown River and the controversial plans to turn the area into a tourism/leisure community.
Water, industry, and tourism are the EHTV theme for September so stay tuned for the a second episode of the video podcast about the two faces of Niagara Falls.
Download Episode | right click, ‘save as’ to download
Latest posts by Sean Kheraj (see all)
- The Complicated History of Building Pipelines in Canada - June 1, 2018
- Nature’s Past Episode 61: Why Graduate Students Study Environmental History - May 24, 2018
- The Great Epizootic of 1872-73 - May 3, 2018
- Nature’s Past Episode 60: New Research in Canadian Environmental History - April 9, 2018
- Offline Conferencing: My ASEH 2018 - March 27, 2018
- Nature’s Past Episode 59: Introducing Papers in Canadian History and Environment - February 20, 2018
- Culpability and Canada’s Anthropocene: A Response - January 29, 2018
- Nature’s Past Episode 58: The Past and Future of Canadian Environmental History - November 30, 2017
- Nature’s Past Episode 57: Why Study Canada? - September 13, 2017
- CHESS 2017 Reflections: Acknowledging People and the Land - June 8, 2017