The latest EHTV Short is “The River Industry – A Jaunt Through Georgetown.” Mike Commito (McMaster University) takes us on a short tour of the industrial decay along the Georgetown River and the controversial plans to turn the area into a tourism/leisure community.
Water, industry, and tourism are the EHTV theme for September so stay tuned for the a second episode of the video podcast about the two faces of Niagara Falls.
Download Episode | right click, ‘save as’ to download
Latest posts by Sean Kheraj (see all)
- ASEH 2020: A Listener’s Guide to Canadian #EnvHist - January 20, 2020
- Top 5 Posts of 2019 - January 1, 2020
- Canada Has Never Had a Leak-Proof Oil Pipeline - December 16, 2019
- Nature’s Past Episode 66: Communicating Toxic Legacies - October 16, 2019
- Nature’s Past Episode 65: 3rd World Congress of Environmental History - August 15, 2019
- How to Build the World’s Largest Oil Pipeline System - July 18, 2019
- Nature’s Past Episode 64: Environment and Alibi - May 22, 2019
- From Field Trip to Walking Tour: Animals in the City - April 30, 2019
- What Role Should History Play in Canadian Oil Pipeline Politics? - April 16, 2019
- Building Environmental History Networks Around the World - April 12, 2019