The latest EHTV Short is “The River Industry – A Jaunt Through Georgetown.” Mike Commito (McMaster University) takes us on a short tour of the industrial decay along the Georgetown River and the controversial plans to turn the area into a tourism/leisure community.
Water, industry, and tourism are the EHTV theme for September so stay tuned for the a second episode of the video podcast about the two faces of Niagara Falls.
Download Episode | right click, ‘save as’ to download
Latest posts by Sean Kheraj (see all)
- Nature’s Past Episode 68: Home and Environment - May 11, 2020
- Energy and Modern Canada Round Table Live - April 17, 2020
- Energy and Modern Canada Round Table Live Friday, April 17 - April 13, 2020
- ASEH 2020 Cancelled (Please Donate) - March 11, 2020
- Nature’s Past Episode 67: Science, Technology, and the Modern - March 2, 2020
- 2020 Melville-Nelles-Hoffmann Lecture in Environmental History: Eve Buckley - March 2, 2020
- ASEH 2020: A Listener’s Guide to Canadian #EnvHist - January 20, 2020
- Top 5 Posts of 2019 - January 1, 2020
- Canada Has Never Had a Leak-Proof Oil Pipeline - December 16, 2019
- Nature’s Past Episode 66: Communicating Toxic Legacies - October 16, 2019