Today we post a couple of EHTV Shorts to fill the quiet before the second episode of EHTV drops at the end of June.
The following two tabs change content below.
Sean Kheraj is an associate professor in the Department of History at York University. He researches and teaches in the areas of environmental and Canadian history. In addition to being a co-editor of niche-canada.org, he is also the host and producer of Nature's Past, NiCHE's audio podcast series and he blogs at http://seankheraj.com.
Latest posts by Sean Kheraj (see all)
- Nature’s Past Episode 58: The Past and Future of Canadian Environmental History - November 30, 2017
- Nature’s Past Episode 57: Why Study Canada? - September 13, 2017
- CHESS 2017 Reflections: Acknowledging People and the Land - June 8, 2017
- Nature’s Past Episode 56: Animal Metropolis - May 29, 2017
- 2017 Melville-Nelles-Hoffmann Lecture in Environmental History: Sara Pritchard - March 27, 2017
- The Otter~La loutre: Top Five Posts of 2016 - January 5, 2017
- Nature’s Past Episode 55: Asbestos Mining and Environmental Health - November 30, 2016
- Indigenous Voices and Resistance in Oil Pipeline History: The Dene Tha’ and the Norman Wells Pipeline - November 18, 2016
- Nature’s Past Episode 54: Reclaiming the Don, From Dissertation to Book - September 28, 2016
- CHESS 2016 Reflections: Reconciliation and Environment - August 3, 2016