JOIN THE MECCE PROJECT REGIONAL HUB LAUNCH!
Share and learn through a growing network supporting global #climateeducation #climatecommunication and #climateaction.
The Monitoring and Evaluating Climate Communication and Education (MECCE) Project is launching its Regional Hub network this June.
The MECCE Project is an international research project with the aim of increasing the quality and quantity of climate change communication and education globally, and across sectors. The project team is led by Prof. Marcia McKenzie and hosted by the Sustainability and Education Policy Network. The team includes over 80 partners and collaborators, with Advisory Committee members from the IPCC, UNESCO, UNFCCC, and the UNESCO Global Education Monitoring Report.
At the Regional Hub launch events, participants will learn about the MECCE Project and explore the strengths, opportunities, and considerations their contexts bring to the CCE landscape.
Regional Hub membership is open to anyone with an interest in the area and anyone may attend any Regional Hub launch event.
- Europe: June 10, 3pm CET, Click to Register
- Australasia: June 15, 8am IST, Click to Register
- Africa: June 17, 4pm SAST, Click to Register
- Canada: June 17, 2pm EDT, Click to Register
- Americas, June 22, 1pm EDT, Click to Register
More information on the Regional Hub launch and MECCE Project is available at https://bit.ly/3oXN5zS.
Feature Image: “Improving Models Used to Predict Global Climate Change” by Argonne National Laboratory is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- The Riley Postdoctoral Fellowship - September 10, 2021
- Call for Papers for Topical Collection: Environment and the Life Sciences - September 10, 2021
- Storytime for the Apocalypse with NiCHE – The Audio - August 25, 2021
- The Pandemic Histories Website is Live! - August 18, 2021
- The Environmental Context of (Settler) Colonialism in Canada - August 5, 2021
- Editors Wanted - July 28, 2021
- “Environments of Exile: Refugees, Nature, and Representations” Program - July 26, 2021
- STREAMS Conference Programme Now Available! - July 21, 2021
- The Environmental Context of Residential Schools - July 9, 2021
- Best Article in Canadian Environmental History Prize: The 2021 Winner! - June 18, 2021