If you’ve got new classes in environmental history, or new ideas for teaching environmental history, we’d like to hear from you. If you would be willing to archive a copy of your syllabus on our Teaching Materials page, please get in touch via the website, in the comments below, or by email.
And if you’d like to write a short post for The Otter about your class or activity; or an issue you’ve encountered in teaching environmental history; or a great set of resources — please let us know. It’s a great way of sharing ideas, material, topics, activities, and readings. Watch for a call in the spring, too, for a series on teaching.
Latest posts by Claire Campbell (see all)
- CFP: NEAR-EH Forum, Charlottetown, June 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Annual Call for Syllabi - October 24, 2019
- Call for Contributors: Not Your Day Job - September 19, 2019
- Mail Call! Postcards from Summer 2019 - September 12, 2019
- Summer Postcards 2019 - September 3, 2019
- Summer Postcards 2019 - June 6, 2019
- Northeast & Atlantic Region Environmental History Forum (NEAR-EH) 2019 - June 4, 2019
- “Rising with the Tide of History”: The Age of Sail as Industrial Alibi - May 22, 2019
- Reminder: Northeast & Atlantic Region Environmental History (NEAR-EH) 2019 - March 15, 2019
- Get Outside: Field Trips & Teaching Environmental History - February 26, 2019