If you weren’t able to attend the 2015 annual meeting of the American Society for Environmental History in Washington, D.C. last week, we’ve got you covered. In fact, the collective #envhist community on Twitter documented the whole thing minute-to-minute. I’ve created archives for a couple of ASEH meetings and this is the first one that has exceeded 1000 Tweets. According to Topsy.com, the hashtag #ASEH2015 was used 1878 times in the past thirty days!
You will find below two separate Storify archives of nearly all the Tweets from the conference. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Sean Kheraj (see all)
- Nature’s Past Episode 70: Environmentalism and the Company of Young Canadians - September 2, 2020
- Interview Animalia: An Anti-Imperial Bestiary for Our Times - August 12, 2020
- Nature’s Past Episode 69: Environmental Racism and Canadian History - July 29, 2020
- Whose Nature? Race and Canadian Environmental History - July 7, 2020
- Nature’s Past Episode 68: Home and Environment - May 11, 2020
- Energy and Modern Canada Round Table Live - April 17, 2020
- Energy and Modern Canada Round Table Live Friday, April 17 - April 13, 2020
- ASEH 2020 Cancelled (Please Donate) - March 11, 2020
- Nature’s Past Episode 67: Science, Technology, and the Modern - March 2, 2020
- 2020 Melville-Nelles-Hoffmann Lecture in Environmental History: Eve Buckley - March 2, 2020