If you weren’t able to attend the 2015 annual meeting of the American Society for Environmental History in Washington, D.C. last week, we’ve got you covered. In fact, the collective #envhist community on Twitter documented the whole thing minute-to-minute. I’ve created archives for a couple of ASEH meetings and this is the first one that has exceeded 1000 Tweets. According to Topsy.com, the hashtag #ASEH2015 was used 1878 times in the past thirty days!
You will find below two separate Storify archives of nearly all the Tweets from the conference. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Sean Kheraj (see all)
- Nature’s Past Episode 75: Uranium Mining at Elliot Lake - June 30, 2022
- How the Interprovincial and Trans Mountain Pipelines Were Approved - April 8, 2022
- Nature’s Past Episode 74: Colonial Legacies of Wood Buffalo National Park - March 28, 2022
- Reindeer at the End of the World: Apocalypse, Climate, and Soviet Dreams - January 25, 2022
- Top 5 Posts of 2021 - January 6, 2022
- 2022 Melville-Nelles-Hoffmann Lecture in Environmental History: Bathsheba Demuth - January 3, 2022
- Thank You - December 20, 2021
- Nature’s Past Episode 73: New Books in Canadian Environmental History - November 15, 2021
- The Technology of a Canadian Environmental History Network - November 8, 2021
- Nature’s Past Episode 72: What’s Next for Canadian Environmental History? - July 12, 2021