If you weren’t able to attend the 2015 annual meeting of the American Society for Environmental History in Washington, D.C. last week, we’ve got you covered. In fact, the collective #envhist community on Twitter documented the whole thing minute-to-minute. I’ve created archives for a couple of ASEH meetings and this is the first one that has exceeded 1000 Tweets. According to Topsy.com, the hashtag #ASEH2015 was used 1878 times in the past thirty days!
You will find below two separate Storify archives of nearly all the Tweets from the conference. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Sean Kheraj (see all)
- Nature’s Past Episode 71: Water and Anishinaabe Territory - April 12, 2021
- James Scott: How to Write Like a River - February 28, 2021
- The First Post-War Oil Pipeline Hearings in Canada - February 9, 2021
- 2021 Melville-Nelles-Hoffmann Lecture in Environmental History: Brittany Luby and Chief Lorraine Cobiness - February 8, 2021
- Top 5 Posts of 2020 - January 5, 2021
- Nature’s Past Episode 70: Environmentalism and the Company of Young Canadians - September 2, 2020
- Interview Animalia: An Anti-Imperial Bestiary for Our Times - August 12, 2020
- Nature’s Past Episode 69: Environmental Racism and Canadian History - July 29, 2020
- Whose Nature? Race and Canadian Environmental History - July 7, 2020
- Nature’s Past Episode 68: Home and Environment - May 11, 2020