The Toronto Environmental History Network meets one evening a month to discuss pre-circulated papers. All graduate students, faculty, and public historians are invited to submit their work for discussion. The conversation is always lively, productive, and useful. We meet up for dinner and discussion of articles, book chapters, dissertation chapters, and more. For more information, contact Jonathan McQuarrie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our members are involved in a range of NiCHE projects including:
- Ben Bradley, Colin Coates and Jay Young: Environments of Mobility in Canada workshop
- Elizabeth Jewett, Quelques Arpents de Neige
- Laurel MacDowell, Nuclear International Research Group
- Jay Young, Popular Publishing Writers Workshops
- Jennifer Bonnell, Don River Valley Historical Mapping Project
- Sean Kheraj, Nature’s Past: Canadian Environmental History Podcast