Happy New Year to NiCHE scholars new and old!
We are currently soliciting presenters for the monthly NiCHE New Scholars Electronic Meetup. Ideally, this is an opportunity to share your current research with your colleagues and get feedback in a friendly environment. With that said, we’re also interested in discussions on books and research methods.
If you are interested, please contact Pete Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to follow us on twitter at www.twitter.com/NiCHE_NS
Latest posts by Pete Anderson (see all)
- Reading Deep Horizons - September 12, 2018
- Local, National, and Imperial Landscapes of Science - June 25, 2018
- Introductions, Invasions, and Infections: Testing Environmental and Cultural Reception in Canadian History - May 24, 2016
- The Herbarium: An Interior Landscape of Science - August 17, 2015
- Proceedings of the 1975 British-Canadian Symposium on Historical Geography - June 29, 2015
- Environmental History Panels at Canadian Historical Association 2015 Meeting - May 29, 2015
- River Deep, Mountain High: archiving the sounds of water - August 13, 2014
- CFP: Geography and history: Water under the bridge or a bridge too far? Panel for ICGH 2015 - July 24, 2014
- Review: How Agriculture Made Canada - July 14, 2014
- Environmental History Panels at Congress 2014 - May 4, 2014