The International Consortium for Environmental History Organizations has just launched a new website at iceho.org and, to kick off that website, has launched a survey of the global environmental history community. As a member of ICEHO, NiCHE encourages you to visit the ICEHO survey and spend the 5 minutes needed to complete it. All responses are anonymous and not associated with individual names.
One respondent to the survey will win 2 books of his/her choice from the Studies in Environment and History series of Cambridge University Press. Good luck!
The following two tabs change content below.
Professor at The University of Western Ontario
I am a Professor in the Department of History at the University of Western Ontario in London, Ontario, Canada. I was Director of NiCHE, 2004-15. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Alan MacEachern (see all)
- Online Event – Firebreak: How the Maine-New Brunswick Border Defined the 1825 Miramichi Fire - May 17, 2023
- Storms of a Century: Fiona (2022) & Five (1923) - November 10, 2022
- Climate at the Speed of Weather - October 5, 2021
- Restricted Clientele! Everyday Racism in Canadian National Parks - September 9, 2020
- Material World: Exhibiting the Anthropocene - May 4, 2020
- CHESS 2020 ~ keep the dates! - October 4, 2019
- Well-Grounded - July 10, 2019
- ICEHO Bulletin 19 - March 28, 2019
- Review of Mannell, Living Lightly on the Earth - February 6, 2019
- Canopy: An Interview with Alan MacEachern - January 15, 2019