The International Consortium for Environmental History Organizations has just launched a new website at iceho.org and, to kick off that website, has launched a survey of the global environmental history community. As a member of ICEHO, NiCHE encourages you to visit the ICEHO survey and spend the 5 minutes needed to complete it. All responses are anonymous and not associated with individual names.
One respondent to the survey will win 2 books of his/her choice from the Studies in Environment and History series of Cambridge University Press. Good luck!
Latest posts by Alan MacEachern (see all)
- CHESS 2020 ~ keep the dates! - October 4, 2019
- Well-Grounded - July 10, 2019
- ICEHO Bulletin 19 - March 28, 2019
- Review of Mannell, Living Lightly on the Earth - February 6, 2019
- Canopy: An Interview with Alan MacEachern - January 15, 2019
- The Year in Apocalypses - December 31, 2018
- Morley K. Thomas, 1918-2018 - April 27, 2018
- When History Stops at the Border - April 11, 2018
- World Congress of Environmental History 2019: Call for Papers - March 10, 2018
- Historical GIS survey - February 26, 2018