The American Society for Environmental History and the Forest History Society seek applicants to serve as Editor of the journal Environmental History for a five-year term beginning July 2019. The successful applicant will serve as Editor-elect for a transition period of 6 to 12 months.
Download the attachment for the full advertisement.
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- Introducing ‘Environmental Activism on the Ground: Small Green and Indigenous Organizing’ - April 24, 2019
- The Nuclear Renaissance in a World of Nuclear Apartheid - March 27, 2019
- 2019 Melville-Nelles-Hoffman Lecture in Environmental History: Arbella Bet-Shlimon - March 22, 2019
- Next Generation Nuclear? - February 13, 2019
- Top Five Posts of 2018 - January 3, 2019
- Holiday Reading: 2018 Edition - December 20, 2018
- History and the Anthropocene Project - December 4, 2018
- New Publications in Canadian Environmental History: Rural, Material, and Indigenous Worlds - November 13, 2018
- 2018 Melville-Nelles-Hoffman Lecture in Environmental History: Kate Brown - November 6, 2018
- Agricultural History Society Seeks New Executive Secretary and Treasurer - June 26, 2018