The International Consortium for Environmental History Organizations has just launched a new website at iceho.org and, to kick off that website, has launched a survey of the global environmental history community. As a member of ICEHO, NiCHE encourages you to visit the ICEHO survey and spend the 5 minutes needed to complete it. All responses are anonymous and not associated with individual names.
One respondent to the survey will win 2 books of his/her choice from the Studies in Environment and History series of Cambridge University Press. Good luck!
Latest posts by Alan MacEachern (see all)
- Morley K. Thomas, 1918-2018 - April 27, 2018
- When History Stops at the Border - April 11, 2018
- World Congress of Environmental History 2019: Call for Papers - March 10, 2018
- Historical GIS survey - February 26, 2018
- Groundhog Rising - February 1, 2018
- Canada’s Anthropocene: A Roundtable - January 24, 2018
- The Alanthropocene - January 15, 2018
- Holiday Reading - December 8, 2017
- ICEHO Bulletin 13 - July 17, 2017
- 希望: A Postcard from China - July 17, 2017