The International Consortium for Environmental History Organizations has just launched a new website at iceho.org and, to kick off that website, has launched a survey of the global environmental history community. As a member of ICEHO, NiCHE encourages you to visit the ICEHO survey and spend the 5 minutes needed to complete it. All responses are anonymous and not associated with individual names.
One respondent to the survey will win 2 books of his/her choice from the Studies in Environment and History series of Cambridge University Press. Good luck!
Latest posts by Alan MacEachern (see all)
- ICEHO Bulletin 13 - July 17, 2017
- 希望: A Postcard from China - July 17, 2017
- BookLook 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Anticipating the Anthropocene - May 8, 2017
- ICEHO Bulletin 11 - February 7, 2017
- A Serious Series - November 14, 2016
- “Early American Environmental Histories” workshop — CFP extended - November 3, 2016
- ICEHO Bulletin 10 - October 19, 2016
- ICEHO Survey - July 22, 2016
- The Birthday of the Year Without a Summer - June 6, 2016