The Department of History at the University of Calgary is pleased to announce one Eyes High Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship (http://grad.ucalgary.ca/faculty/eyes-high) for applicants to the PhD program in History at the University of Calgary. The applicant will be working with Petra Dolata (http://hist.ucalgary.ca/profiles/petra-dolata), Canada Research Chair, History of Energy, in the area of 20th-century US-Canadian energy relations and diplomacy. Applicants should have completed their MA (or commensurate) degree by July 1, 2016. Canadian and international applicants are eligible.
The Eyes High Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship (EHDRS) is offered for a maximum tenure of 4 years, for full-time Doctoral studies at the University of Calgary. The award value amounts to $25,000.00 p.a. for Canadian citizens and permanents residents or $30,000.00 p.a. for international students. Applications should be received March 21, 2016 and will be adjudicated in accordance with the Department of History’s standards for PhD applicants (available at http://hist.ucalgary.ca/graduate/application-process). If you have any questions, please contact Petra Dolata at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by NiCHE Administrators (see all)
- Photographing Environmental History - June 18, 2019
- ASEH 2020 Session Organizer - May 28, 2019
- Introducing ‘Environmental Activism on the Ground: Small Green and Indigenous Organizing’ - April 24, 2019
- The Nuclear Renaissance in a World of Nuclear Apartheid - March 27, 2019
- 2019 Melville-Nelles-Hoffman Lecture in Environmental History: Arbella Bet-Shlimon - March 22, 2019
- Next Generation Nuclear? - February 13, 2019
- Top Five Posts of 2018 - January 3, 2019
- Holiday Reading: 2018 Edition - December 20, 2018
- History and the Anthropocene Project - December 4, 2018
- New Publications in Canadian Environmental History: Rural, Material, and Indigenous Worlds - November 13, 2018