Dec. 12-13, 2014
Please mark your calendars for the 25th Arpents workshop in environmental history and historical geography. All are welcome to attend.
We still have a few open slots for presenters. If you would like to present your research, please send short abstract of your presentation to Daniel Rueck at firstname.lastname@example.org. A preliminary program will be available by late-October.
Latest posts by Jim Clifford (see all)
- Canadian Timber Exports to the UK were more than “an episode” - October 1, 2018
- Canada Docks and Quebec Pond - July 25, 2018
- Call for Participants and Proposals: Canadian History and Environment Summer Symposium - December 12, 2017
- Film Review: Guardians of Eternity - January 25, 2017
- “Two chemical works behind him, and a soap factory in front”: Living and Working in London’s Industrial Marshlands - November 25, 2015
- Tracking Cinchona with Digital Methods - June 15, 2015
- Announcing Quelques arpents de neige Environmental History Workshop XXV - October 4, 2014
- Canadians Heading to Guimarães - June 30, 2014
- GIS and Time - December 17, 2012
- The Environment & Society Portal - July 8, 2012