The latest EHTV Short is “The River Industry – A Jaunt Through Georgetown.” Mike Commito (McMaster University) takes us on a short tour of the industrial decay along the Georgetown River and the controversial plans to turn the area into a tourism/leisure community.
Water, industry, and tourism are the EHTV theme for September so stay tuned for the a second episode of the video podcast about the two faces of Niagara Falls.
Download Episode | right click, ‘save as’ to download
Latest posts by Sean Kheraj (see all)
- What Role Should History Play in Canadian Oil Pipeline Politics? - April 16, 2019
- Building Environmental History Networks Around the World - April 12, 2019
- I’m Not Going to Ohio: How I Will Participate in ASEH 2019 - April 11, 2019
- More: Energy History and Energy Futures - April 10, 2019
- Nature’s Past Episode 63: Unbuilt Environments - March 25, 2019
- Nature’s Past Episode 62: Carbon Democracy and Canadian History - September 27, 2018
- Autumn Renewal - September 26, 2018
- The Complicated History of Building Pipelines in Canada - June 1, 2018
- Nature’s Past Episode 61: Why Graduate Students Study Environmental History - May 24, 2018
- The Great Epizootic of 1872-73 - May 3, 2018